Basic Obedience Program:
Does walking your dog feel like asking a hurricane to heel?
Does your dog gleefully fling himself at guests before they even have a chance to get through the door?
Or maybe your dog just magically becomes deaf when you try to call him in from outside.
Basic Obedience is the difference between a four-legged wild-child and a polite canine partner.
In this six-week private class, you will learn how to teach and maintain the basic obedience skills that will make living with your dog a joy again.
Imagine long walks without the need to consider shoulder surgery due to pulling, inviting guests into the house without worrying about embarrassment or bruises from a jumping dog, or just the convenience of being able to get the dog to come inside the first time you call instead of the fourteenth.
Six 1-hour training sessions will set you up for a lifetime of happiness with a well-mannered pet.
You Will Learn How To Teach:
- Leave it
- Come when called
- Walk on a loose leash without pulling
- Go to bed/crate
Plus Bonus Items Such As:
- Greeting strangers without jumping
- Walking politely on a loose leash instead of pulling
- Sign language commands
- Wait on their bed instead of begging at the table
- Lifetime email and phone support
- Free clicker
- Free treat samples
This is our most popular training package.
6 sessions at $400
How It Works:
- Book an appointment for your free consultation here.
- We will meet at your house at a time that works for you. Most of our clients choose to have a regular time for lessons (for example, every Wednesday at 6pm), but we also offer flexible scheduling to accommodate busy households.
- We will show you how to teach basic obedience skills using simple and positive dog training methods (clicker training).
- You'll get a worksheet with quick and efficient homework games to practice in between sessions. These games take about five minutes a day. (Tip: Running low on time? Train during TV commercials!)
- During and after your training program, you will get free email training support for the lifetime of your dog. If a problem pops up the next day or five years from now, help is just an email away.