Real-World Ready Program:
Need something a little more in-depth than your average obedience program?
Hoping to pursue dog sports, therapy work or service work with your dog?
Or maybe you just want to be absolutely sure that your dog is as well-behaved in public as he is in your back yard.
Real-World Ready is our program for dogs who need solid obedience wherever they go, at home or in public.
In addition to our full in-home obedience course, this program introduces tough distractions in real-world locations like parks and dog-friendly stores for maximum reliability.
Imagine obedience beyond the back yard and reliability in the face of distractions. Our Real-World Ready program can give your dog the skills to be your trusted hiking companion, a future therapy dog or just a joy to be around.
Eight 1-hour advanced obedience training sessions will open up a world of opportunities for your dog.
Basic Obedience Skills:
- Leave it
- Come when called
- Walk on a loose leash without pulling
- Go to bed/crate
Plus Advanced Obedience Skills:
- Emergency recall
- Drop it
- Crowd manners
Plus Bonus Items Such As:
- Greeting strangers without jumping
- Walking politely on a loose leash instead of pulling
- Sign language commands
- Wait on their bed instead of begging at the table
- Automatic sit at crosswalks and doorways for safety
- Advanced obedience around real-world distractions
- Impulse control exercises
- Two lessons in the community
- Lifetime email and phone support
- Free clicker
- Free treat samples
This is our most advanced obedience program.
8 sessions at $500
How It Works:
- Book an appointment for the first session: online (click here), by email () or by phone (910-541-3647).
- We will meet at your house or at a dog-friendly public location at a time that works for you. Most of our clients choose to have a regular time for lessons (for example, every Wednesday at 6pm), but we also offer flexible scheduling to accommodate busy households.
- We will show you how to teach advanced obedience skills using simple and positive dog training methods (clicker training).
- You'll get a worksheet with quick and efficient homework games to practice in between sessions. These games take about five minutes a day. (Tip: Running low on time? Train during TV commercials!)
- During and after your training program, you will get free phone and email training support for the lifetime of your dog. If a problem pops up the next day or five years from now, help is just a free phone call away.